The Miami Swim Week is coming | Find out about 5 swimwear brands based in Miami
The Miami Swim Week shows will return next month, offering a variety of events. Swim Week, which will start from July 7 to 11, will feature swimwear brands founded in Miami.
- Maygel Coronel was founded in Colombia in 2017 and is focused on women and the sun. Through the bright colors and materials, the brand produces functional designs that can be worn not only on the beach but in everyday life.
- The Leimakani brand has tropical and floral designs that are handcrafted and are sold in limited quantities. Leimakani was created to empower all women along with their bodies so that they feel confident wearing the swimwear. What’s more, the brand offers a unique story of Hawaii’s history and culture.
- The Sunlight Muse brand was originated in 2019 and is managed by women. The brand is focused on sustainability, as it uses eco-friendly plastics in its designs. The goal is to empower women in a fun way with striking designs.
- Tanya Taylor’s mission is to encourage all women to live in color. The brand honors individuality and wants to create a community where every woman feels wanted and involved. Through the rich color palette, textures, and prints, each collection is designed to bring confidence and happiness into a woman’s everyday life.
- Naranja Furcado is a sustainable label based on simplicity. It was started in 2018 in Colombia with the idea of comfort and chic at the same time. Each piece, made of natural elements, guarantees delicacy and quality.