BB Glow Permanent Foundation Face Treatment, Makeup for Your Endless Beauty and Self-Confidence
An even skin tone is every woman’s dream. Why are there girls? Many women and even mature ladies want to have baby-like skin: soft, smooth, silky, and, most importantly, without wrinkles and breakouts. Nonsense? No, just the possibilities of modern cosmetology. In Korea, the famous bb glow permanent foundation with serum was invented, which can give girls smooth and radiant skin.
BB Glow Treatment
BB Glow – the foundation for a year. What is BB glow? This is how resourceful Asians position their whey. If you look in more detail, the bb glow facial procedure is a minimally invasive therapy aimed at treating and whitening the skin. The serum is injected into the upper surface layer of the dermis, without penetrating into the deep layers of the epidermis.
This method of drug administration makes the procedure gentle and safe, and most importantly effective. It removes fine wrinkles, tightens pores, removes the marks of breakouts, moisturizes the skin, and evens out the complexion. bb glow treatment – your permanent foundation face makeup for a year
The Procedure for Applying a Permanent Foundation
Before the procedure, the patient’s skin is thoroughly cleansed. Then the master, using a special apparatus (dermapen), injects bb glow serum into the surface layer of the epidermis. Feels like vibrating facial skin (like using Foreo or other massagers). The procedure is absolutely painless, making it suitable even for sensitive skin.
Who Is the BB Glow Procedure for?
The bb glow procedure is indicated for age spots, freckles, scars and rashes, shallow wrinkles, and pores. Since the active ingredients act only on the upper layer of the epidermis, there is no need to wait for the drug to help you get rid of deep expression wrinkles. Yes, there will be a slight anti-age effect, but the semi-permanent foundation serum will not help you rejuvenate your face for 10-15 years.
What Happens After the Procedure?
The ampoule contains titanium dioxide, this is the pigment that provides a tonal effect after the procedure, BB Glow. The titanium dioxide molecule is large but very light. If it is inserted under the basement membrane, into the upper layer of the dermis, it will get stuck there and never come out of the skin. She physically cannot get through the membrane in any way. That is, titanium dioxide serum does not stain the face – it’s checked! That is, mechanical procedures, laser therapy, and tanning after this procedure are quite acceptable.
What To Do if You Want a Wow-Effect?
Then, you will need to undergo several sessions of combination therapy: glow facial spa + fractional mesotherapy. The effect of several sessions will be overwhelming. By acting on the deeper layers of the epidermis, you can get rid of deep expression wrinkles.
How Many Procedures Do You Need?
One bb glow semi-permanent foundation makeup serum is not enough for a year. The visible effect will appear only after the second procedure; in order to achieve a good result, you need to do at least three procedures. Only after the third procedure can you expect a long-lasting result. Also, be aware that supportive therapy will be needed. Since the product acts only on the surface layer of the skin, to maintain the effect, you need to do the procedure every 3-4 months.
The Composition of BB Glow Creams and Serums?
This is the most popular question among girls. We answer. BB Cream Facial serum consists of: hyaluronic acid, vitamins, and titanium dioxide. The last coloring agent, due to which the effect of foundation appears. It is absolutely safe and does not harm the skin. There will be no stains after a quality preparation either. The molecule is evenly distributed in the surface layer of the skin and is also evenly released from it.
Is the Procedure Painful?
No, the procedure is completely painless. There is only a vibrating massage sensation on the face.
BB Glow Treatment Price
What is the price of beauty? As Karl Lagerfeld said: “Beauty requires money.” BB Treatment can cost you from $ 250-$500 based on the number of treatments you want to get.
Why Has the Procedure Become Popular?
There can be only one reason for the “implantation” of a foundation under the skin of the face – dissatisfaction with its natural shade and condition. Every girl has moments in her life when the reflection in the mirror either spoils the mood or makes her become an expert in tonal foundations and correctors.
While one is unhappy with enlarged pores, the second is looking in a search engine for a way to get rid of age spots, and the third suffers from dark circles under the eyes. BB Glow is able to solve not only these but also other problems:
- Disguise fine wrinkles, freckles, and vascular mesh;
- Acne marks – post-acne;
- Tendency to dry skin;
- Protection against negative environmental influences.
Is It Worth Overpaying?
Indeed, why overpay a beauty salon? The process of applying the drug is understandable to a child, and the equipment is probably not worth fabulous money. But, do not rush to draw conclusions. Beauty salons have many advantages over self-taught masters:
- An opportunity to purchase quality materials: bb glow foundation is expensive enough to use at home. Most self-taught masters use Chinese forgeries of the drug. They practically do not differ from each other, except for titanium dioxide. Chinese products use a food enzyme of a substance, which can cause the pigment to unevenly color the skin.
- Sterilization: Salon technicians usually wear medical gowns, gloves and completely sterilize all instruments. As for the craftsmen at home, this is again too expensive a pleasure.
- Guarantee: the salon is fully responsible for what drugs are injected into your face and how they are administered. The same cannot be said about home craftsmen who cannot give the client any guarantees.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the Procedure
- Saving time. Careful shading takes time when it is especially expensive – for example, during the morning make-up. BB Glow will eliminate the need to apply a primer or tinting gel, which means you can express makeup without a mask effect without any problems!
- Constant SPF protection. The serum used for BB Glow contains sunscreens, hyaluronic acid, and allantoin. If you are not prone to hyperpigmentation, cosmetic manipulations will be enough for the basic prevention of the harmful effects of sunlight.
- Can be used on sensitive skin. The serum is “driven” into the skin using ordinary needles, after which the redness can persist for 2-3 days. If you have sensitive skin, the specialist uses nano-needles – they do not injure the epidermis at all.
- Low coverage density. Don’t expect the masking power of a cream powder or thick concealer from BB Glow. Serious problems like rosacea or hormonal acne should not be hidden, but treated under the guidance of a dermatologist.
- Regular updates are required. In order for the result to please you for 12 months, you need supporting procedures every 3-4 months. As a rule, when advertising BB Glow, cosmetologists themselves do not mention this, but this does not cancel the need for correction.
- Unscrupulous specialists. The serum is made on the basis of titanium dioxide – and there are nuances here, because of which you should not be fooled by the cheap cost of BB Glow. If the procedure is too cheap for the client, it means that instead of an emulsion of titanium dioxide, a powder is used, which is unevenly applied to the skin of the face.
The BB glow facial procedure should not be performed if there are skin diseases and if you are allergic to one of the components of the preparation. In fact, that’s all. The procedure can be done even for pregnant and lactating women since the components do not enter the bloodstream.
Important: in case of severe rashes, the procedure cannot be carried out. First, you need to get rid of acne, and then make an appointment with a beautician.
Reviews From BB Glow
Koreans really know a lot about cosmetology and permanent foundation makeup. About 97% of girls are satisfied with the bb glow before and after, more than 80% later do it regularly. Of course. Who can refuse smooth, radiant skin as if already with makeup? Nobody. And if you have the opportunity to try the procedure, we advise you to do it by all means.
We believe that if you are not yet quite ready for this permanent makeup foundation procedure, take your time and continue to study the information about makeup.